Default SPAM Filtering only!

Hi,

I want to simply stick this system on my network and have it receive email NATd through my router, then send it to my mail server if it is clean.

I am having issues working out how to configure it as a single interface device as it seems to insist on being routed or transparent over two interfaces.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

S

configure it as bridged, place it between your mail server (internal port) and the switch (external port).

done.

The untangle has to be placed inline. It doesn't receive mail and forward it on to the mail server, it watches the SMTP communication in real-time and performs SPAM checking on it.
    m.
    <BR>
    Big Frickin Disclaimer:
    While I'm pretty sure, I can't guarantee that I know what I'm doing. There might be a better way to do this, and this way might actually suck. Make sure you understand the implications of what you're doing before trying to follow these directions.
    <BR>It often helps troubleshooting if you have a good network map. Look <A HREF="http://forums.untangle.com/tip-day/5407-how-draw-network-diagram.html">here</A> if you want my advice on how to draw one. <BR> <B>Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com<B>

Thanks... I run all on an ESX platform, so I will just create a VM Network for the inside of the Untangle to the maail server! That should do the trick!

Thanks