Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolus View Post
    Third advice, I really think you have a bad NIC or a packet crash management issue with your switch.

The next time you are at this client's site, show up with a crossover cable and connect your laptop or pc directly to the untangle's lan port. see if the problem goes away. If it does, it was your switch, if not, then the nic.
    Nicolus,

You think that the redirect issue is caused by a switch problem?
    Next time IŽll be at my client IŽll change the lan cable to another switch and do the test.

NAT rules are NAT rules... I use port forwarding everyday.

If you have a port forward that isn't functioning as expected simply post a screen shot of that rule, and an explanation of what you want it to do.

Yes we'll need some detail about your network but given that information any number of people here can build you a port forward rule that works inside of 30 seconds.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

Sky,

I already have a explanation about it from dmorris in other thread. The thnig is that when I configure it , the redirects works, but next day donŽt....

Master Untangler

Have you checked for shortages in your cables??
    Have you done a loopback test to your nics??
    These are essential steps to take, with your description of problems. You could really pinpoint and rule out a bad nic or a short in your cables.
    I know, at one time, a client of mine, had a problem about 4 years ago, that no other company could figure out, as to why their server would just go down and come back up. That turned out to be a staple through the cat 5 cable that was done, when another company, did their cabling.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234