Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Master Untangler

We too would like to become testers we have use Untangle in about 50 or 60 so of our car dealerships. We'd really like to test the new dashboard that will allow you to control all untangle boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by amsi View Post
    We too would like to become testers we have use Untangle in about 50 or 60 so of our car dealerships. We'd really like to test the new dashboard that will allow you to control all untangle boxes.
    We are an SMB specializing in Managed Services and use Untangle for filtering/firewall at all clients. I too have been patiently awaiting the central monitor/management dashboard.

Please add me to the test group. Thank you

Hello. I am running Untangle into commercial project, mainly
    Captive portal - I have integrated several Untangle instances into complex network which serves up to 200 concurrent users, half is free (I've rebuilt authentication for "weekly code" purposes), and the second half if "go, check my room number and a lastname, allow me in and post a room charge". Yes, it's a hotel, and yes it is big. They are using Micros Opera for PMS.

I would love to participate in testing, first of all to fix the bugs with emailing (which does not work in default setup, unless it's SMTP without AUTH). Second part which is really missing - role based user management for Local Directory. I realize LD is a simplified auth mechanism for really simple cases, but nothing wrong if I want to delegate user creation to someone who is not into tech world, and who can take a box down very easily (having access to the robust UI could be a pain).

My environment is pretty big, and I have constant feedback from real-life end users behind the Untangle.
    currently:
    3 (three) separate ethernet networks with cpative portal
    2 (two) separate wifi networks with captive portal
    some add-value services like VPN, shared bandwidth and etc.

Hope i could contribute a little into such a great project.

regards.

I would also like to participate in community testing. I manage 2 buildings that use Untangle NG. Our main uses include web filtering, firewall, DHCP, and OpenVPN. We also have a wide range of operating systems that are part of the network such as Windows, Linux, ChromeOS, and Mac.

Either someone just added you or you were already in it...

either way, you should now be able to see the "Tester Haven" forum.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Untangler

I can probably help out. Totally new to Untangle but loving it so far. The daily report I got was a huge plus. Not that my other equipment cant do that, this is just so much easier. For the SMB this might be a decent product for our portfolio.
    I work for a decent sized IT consulting firm in Oklahoma (yeah, I know).
    I currently deploy Sophos, Palo Alto, CheckPoint, and SonicWALL. They're the corporate choices and fairly standardized.
    We are the primary Dell partner in the area so we do their whole line of products from Optiplex to PowerEdge to Compellent EMC. Networking we do the whole thing as well, from the X series to Force10.
    I've got a stack of Barracuda devices on the floor that I tried to run Untangle on, and with a <100mbps WAN it'd probably be fine.
    I run dual WAN so testing as long as I have extra equipment isn't terribly hard.
    Let me know how I can help!

Well to the Test Community. You have access to the Test Haven forum. We will post Alphas there. We are just ramping up development on v13 so it might be some time before an alpha is posted.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789