Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Banned

Update, this covers back to 5/03/16. Some crucial sigs in this one, windows exploits, some other stuff. Also cleaned up and deleted a few.

28029 blocks.

https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/sh...hare_link_copy

Love the IPS Blocks .. Thank You !

Thank you as well!

I'd be curious to know how you go about updating them (where you find the info, how to sort out how to build a rule, etc). A youtube vid or step-by-step, even if a basic one would be awesome. Unfortunately I'm in the same boat in regards to not having much time to be able to dedicate to these things.

Default Any UPDATES from community on recommended blocks

Quote Originally Posted by orion3311 View Post
    Thank you as well!

I'd be curious to know how you go about updating them (where you find the info, how to sort out how to build a rule, etc). A youtube vid or step-by-step, even if a basic one would be awesome. Unfortunately I'm in the same boat in regards to not having much time to be able to dedicate to these things.
    Has anyone updated the recommended BLOCK list with an exported version yet since the new rule list that UT provided this month??

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by microsyskl View Post
    Has anyone updated the recommended BLOCK list with an exported version yet since the new rule list that UT provided this month??
    I have a new one with most stuff set to block, here is a link to it;

https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/sh...hare_link_copy

I'm still perplexed why they don't have tabs to enable all of them or sets of them to block.. It's bordering how ludicrous the manual work required to do this. Now with ET, it will have to be done more than I care to admit.
    wbennett77 and theoak like this.

Banned

Caveat on this..

ET Trojan P2P-Conflicker will trigger if you use Dr. Web. Dr. Web uses an encrypted P2P port for it's cloud validation. So you'll need to disable it or whitelist.

Fastmail uses Port 1883 as a backup for it's Fastmail App. It could trigger Skype or MQTT warnings. Disable/Whitelist.

Those are the only two issues thus far noted with the blocking set so extensively. I will continue to monitor it.
    wbennett77 and theoak like this.

Untanglit

you still doing these updates for you json file of IPS rules?
    alexvcoder likes this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345