Default Untangle to Cradlepoint MBR1200

Has anyone been able to set up a site to site using a Cradlepoint 3G/4G router?

Most cellular equipment presents a private IP address to the attached devices. This means the Untangle connected via cellular cannot ever be the OpenVPN server. It can however be the OpenVPN client.

Double check what IP address you're getting on the public side of the cellular router, if you get a public address you simply need to make Untangle a bridge and configure VPN accordingly.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

The cellular modem is presenting a pubilc IP. I can manipulate the config of the modem remotely and I see the Untangle IKE attempts in the syslog from the router.
    Let me explain what I am up to here.
    The MBR1200 is going to be located on a mountain top with a network of equipment attached to it. It is supposed to be able to VPN with quite a few other manufactures boxes.
    The Untangle box is on a static IP connected normally to the internet via commercial cable modem feed.
    I am trying to VPN to remote network from mine using Untangle so that I can access the equipment at the mountain location via the cellular modem.

Default I got it to connect... now I have another question

II figured out the configurations on both side and now have the VPN between the Untangle box and the MBR1200 up. I will post the MBR1200 config settings later on today.

I have another question however. While I know that this is unsupported in Untangle directly, I am hoping one you you gurus a bit more familiar with the ipsec implementation on the UT platform will know how I can tweak ipsec.conf to make this work manually.

My problem now that the VPN is working is that the remote 3G modem is a dynamic IP and will occassionally change IP addresses when things in the cell network hiccup. How can I make ipsec on the untangle side allow the vpn come from anywhere in the 75.x.x.x address pool used by Verizon or use a dns lookup to see what the current IP is from my dns server (I have the router updating its IP on my DNS server dynamically as it changes ala dyndns.net style)? I have seen 3 or 4 different IPs used so far (75.224, 75.209, etc)...