Default IPSEC Full Tunneling, OpenVPN Virtualization

I have searched this through the forums and wikis for quite a while and can't get a clear answer. All the post that I run across that may be somewhat valuable are outdated by several years, so... I hope the community can clear this up for me.

The Situation:
    I have a remote site that needs to tunnel all traffic to/through our HQ, including internet traffic. OpenVPN cannot be used for this due to certain controlling parties. However, I do have an ipsec tunnel running with no issue whatsoever. At this point I am pretty certain I could setup two more UT boxes and run OpenVPN through the ipsec tunnel, but I don't want to if I can avoid it.

Is it possible to route all traffic through the ipsec tunnel or does it only route traffic to the designated internal networks (split tunneling)?

The Alternative:
    I can run four UT box's: two running the ipsec tunnel and two running the OpenVPN full tunnel. However, I would rather virtualize this monstrosity if this is the only solution. Refer to the attached diagram for reference.

Questions:
    What kind of lag would I encounter passing OpenVPN traffic through an ipsec tunnel? Would I be better off with Cisco products that can pass all traffic over ipsec? Is there another solution I am overlooking here?

Virtual Top (1).png
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jay.silvas; 04-16-2013 at 04:54 PM. Reason: slight adjustment to the diagram