Master Untangler

Default Could not open NAT-T socket: unable to bind socket: Address already in use

Having an issue connecting IPSec to Cisco/SonicWALL ... always shows as Inactive and in the logs I see the following:

untangle charon: 00[NET] could not open IPv4 NAT-T socket
    untangle charon: 00[NET] unable to bind socket: Address already in use
    untangle charon: 00[NET] could not open IPv6 NAT-T socket
    untangle charon: 00[NET] unable to bind socket: Address already in use

Any ideas? When I tested this on our internal box which is running the same 11.2.1, these errors didn't show up but the tunnel was still inactive. I also see the following on both boxes?

untangle charon: 00[LIB] unable to load 5 plugin features (5 due to unmet dependencies)
    untangle charon: 00[LIB] loaded plugins: charon test-vectors ldap pkcs11 aes rc2 sha1 sha2 md5 rdrand random nonce x509 revocation constraints pubkey pkcs1 pkcs7 pkcs8 pkcs12 pgp dnskey sshkey pem openssl gcrypt af-alg fips-prf gmp agent xcbc cmac hmac ctr ccm gcm curl attr kernel-netlink resolve socket-default farp stroke updown eap-identity eap-aka eap-md5 eap-gtc eap-mschapv2 eap-radius eap-tls eap-ttls eap-tnc xauth-generic xauth-eap xauth-pam tnc-tnccs dhcp lookip error-notify certexpire led addrblock unity

Master Untangler

A restart of the box resolved the could not open NAT-T socket errors but it's still not active?

Master Untangler

I now see this message in the logs ...

untangle charon: 00[LIB] plugin 'ha': failed to load - ha_plugin_create returned NULL
    untangle charon: 00[CFG] HA config misses local/remote address

Master Untangler

The Untangle box was removed and the old SonicWALL was replaced, sigh.