Question How to setup a VPN

I am not sure if this has been posted I did try a search and even Googled it a little and never found what I was looking for. I really hope someone can help me, as I just purchased a PC/router off Amazon and I am waiting for delivery but as soon as I get it I am installing Untangle on it. My questions are I purchased a VPN subscription to Hide.me and I would like to know how do I set up the various methods they have IKEv2, OpenVPN, SoftEtherVPN, and SSTP ways to connect to the service. Also if I don't want my entire network on a VPN and only select devices how do I do that? I have been messing around with the live demo but I am at a loss of how to set up a VPN, the easiest way seems to be OpenVPN but I would like to try the other ways of connecting to get the fastest and lowest ping.

It's all on the Wiki, https://wiki.untangle.com/index.php/Tunnel_VPN

OpenVPN tunnel is easiest, and there are rules you can define in the module to pick and choose what traffic is subject to the tunnel.

And if you want low latency, you don't use a VPN service. Protocol used isn't going to change much. Latency is a function of network quality between the two devices, not the encryption and encapsulation methods used on the packets in question.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

Quote Originally Posted by sky-knight View Post
    It's all on the Wiki,

OpenVPN tunnel is easiest, and there are rules you can define in the module to pick and choose what traffic is subject to the tunnel.

And if you want low latency, you don't use a VPN service. Protocol used isn't going to change much. Latency is a function of network quality between the two devices, not the encryption and encapsulation methods used on the packets in question.
    Okay thank you, I know vpn will not lower my ping but I was wanting to try the differnet ways to connect to the vpn with the best results.