Default How can I reach UT web interface without usin OpenVPN?

Hi all,
    I'll try to explain my problem as clearly as possible.
    At my office I've installed an UT server having a pubblic IP (152.10.X.X) that protects a very little local network (only 5 PCs).
    On one of these PCs (having a local IP 192.168.2.10) I have installed an OpenVPN server because basically I have to connect to Internet thorugh the VPN.
    In order to do this I use Port Forward (under UT) in the following way:
    all the packets (TCP, UDP, ICMP) direct to 152.10.X.X port 5900 have to be forwarded to 192.168.2.10 port 1194.
    Well, when I stay at my office everything works perfectly but I'm not able to connect to the UT server when I use my home connection.
    The question is: is it possible to manage the UT web interface from my home without using the VPN service supplied by Untangle?

Please help me....

mdh

Enable external administration on Untangle. You will then connect to it with:

https://<public_IP>/webstart

If you use a port other than 443 for admin, add ":<port>" after the IP. Why would you need OpenVPN to connect to the outside world? Sounds a bit strange.

Thanx for your reply.
    I need to connect to Internet using the VPN because I need that my PC has the same public IP address as my office in order to access to some on line magazines. Infact these magazines are available only from my office.