Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The only time I had an issue like this was when I was trying to not use the primary external IP to access the remote admin.

yes, administration is only on the main IP, this is by design as people usually want to port forward 443 on aliases.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

I always change the administration port on untangle to something else so I can port forward 443 for a webmail server, etc. so it can also be used on the main ip...Mine is in router mode. I also disable External Administration and External Report Viewing. I only allow External Quarantine Viewing. I have to vpn in first and then perform untangle admin duties. Hope this helps
    Last edited by wharfratjoe; 03-31-2010 at 08:37 PM.

Untangler

Default I agree with wharfratjoe

Quote Originally Posted by wharfratjoe View Post
    I always change the administration port on untangle to something else so I can port forward 443 for a webmail server, etc. so it can also be used on the main ip...Mine is in router mode. I also disable External Administration and External Report Viewing. I only allow External Quarantine Viewing. I have to vpn in first and then perform untangle admin duties. Hope this helps
    I always change mine to a differnt port just because 443 is usually in use if there's a webmail server on the network as wharfratjoe mentioned.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12