Untangler

Default Untangle blocking my IP?

I have a mail server protected by Untangle in bridge mode. I also have untangle running as a VPN server. I have users at different locations that send and receive email using the protected mail server. All locations work fine except for one. This one office cannot send or receive emails no matter what I try. I also noticed that I cant establish a VPN tunnel from this location either. I manage multiple untangle protected sites and I have no problems establishing VPN connections with these sites from the problem location. This leads me to believe that untangle has blocked the IP address from making any kind of connections to it. Where can I check for this? I have been up and down the admin interface looking for blocked events or anything that correspond to the problem site's ip address. Am I missing something?

try using the packet test in config->network->troubleshooting or tcpdump on the command line to see if the packets are even reaching the external interface.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Untangler

Quote Originally Posted by dmorris View Post
    try using the packet test in config->network->troubleshooting or tcpdump on the command line to see if the packets are even reaching the external interface.

Here is what I see in the packet test when I try to check my pop3 mail from the problem location: (source is the problem location IP and dest is the internal IP of the mail server)

13:18:39.950117 IP source.49825 > dest.110: tcp 0
    13:18:39.951967 IP dest.110 > source.49825: tcp 0

I guess this looks about right.. should tcp be 0?