Untangler

Default How define static ipaddress in dmz

I see how I can define static IP addresses for the internal network in the network dhcp page. But how do I do the same thing for the dmz network which is configured in untangle on the advance dhcp & dns page with the dhcp-range=eth2,192.168.2.10,192.168.2.254,14400 ?

I want to continue to use dynamic addressing for DMZ but also have a couple computers having static ipaddresses.

Thanks

If you've modified the advanced features to extend two scopes, both sets of leases will show up on the DHCP screen and you can manage all your reservations right there.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

Untangler

Yes we are using the advance screens to set up 2 networks seperate networks; a dmz wirless network and a internal staff network.

The internal network is using our windows 2003 server for dhcp so the untangle network dhcp screen does not have the "enabled" box checked and their is no entries in the Current DHCP Entries.

Is there a way to define static ipaddresses for the dmz in this configuration?

Thanks

Config -> Networking -> DHCP Server

Use the static DHCP entries section of the page, or use the current DHCP entries section to simply click an existing lease into a reservation.

It works just the same as if you were handing out a single scope.

Take a look at my attached screenshot, I'm running a second DHCP scope on my untangle to the DMZ network segment.

LAN is 10.10.10.0/24
    DMZ is 10.10.20.0/24

You will see both IP ranges on the DHCP gui in the same fields. It's all managed in the same place.
    Last edited by sky-knight; 06-11-2010 at 09:34 AM.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com