Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I personally think that the 30 Administrative Logins are the root of the problem.

Untangler

ok im having alot of issues this morning, ill get some recent logs posted up here as soon as i can but i have noticed that the "block" bar graph on the router is all the way full alot, what is this blocking exactly? i cant seem to find this information nor a log for it. thanks!

mdh

Just a guess...a port scan is trying to find an open port and you have no redirects in place for them...again, just a guess.

Untangler

Ok well i have about 30 computers that have no internet connection at all for the last 3 hours. The rest work some what but are very random about when they loose connection.

The computers that have no internet connection get an ip from the dhcp server on the untangle, they can also ping it, browse to it, login to it, and view reports from it, but not internet access.

I've tried switching out different IP addresses from working ones to these computers and i have a gut feeling that if i go turn off all the simi working comptuers that these will work just fine. Also when there were only 30 computers turned on there seemed to be no issues at all, the more computers, the more issues, but no load on the server. i need to get this figured out asap so pleasssee untangle gods help me!

how many sessions are protocol control (or IPS) scanning (looking at the graphs?)
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Untangler

well protocol control has been turned off to try to minimize the server utilization so i turned it back on and im not sure if im looking at the right graph but relative to the bar on the side looks like 50-75 on average

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12