Untangler

Default safelist is not working

For some reasons, my safelist is not working. I have for example "helpdesk@abc.com" under my safelist and this morning it's under my quarantine box. Why??

Was it already in the quarantine?
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Untangler

Quote Originally Posted by dmorris View Post
    Was it already in the quarantine?
    No, I was getting these emails fine the day before. It just started today (for me). This also happened to someone else yesterday, but I didn't pay too much attention to it since it was only one user.

Are you using the per usr or the global safelist? If you are using the per user, could you try the global safelist.

thanks.

tony
    to be understood, you must first understand. :)
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself. If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Untangler

It's per user.

The 3 emails from helpdesk@mydomain.com were in my quarantine box yesterday until I clicked on the "add to safelist" and released to my mailbox. For today, I got my emails as normal. Perhaps some kind of glitch?

Default safelist is not working

Any update to this issue? The thread is a couple months old, but my end users are suffering from this exact problem.

We are running UT 5.3 in Router mode. They are adding email addresses via the online quarantine digest. (either from the daily email or browser bookmark) They click on "(Safelist)" and they do receive the "released" message(s). The next day though, the same email addresse(s) are back on the quarantine digest.

I have verified they do exist from the UT Client, Config, Email, From-Safe List tab, Per User tab. I could put them in on the Global tab, but that defeats the purpose of the end users being able to manage it themselves and one less IT request for me that day.

Any hints?

Thanks.