Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sorry, but the confusion and time waste of double posting drives me nuts.

I've redrawn a logical map of your network as you've described it.

If this is what your network is, then when I described above is what you need.

Static route on the untangle to each subnet "below" the untangle with the target being the "external" IP of the router above that subnet.

The routers don't need any special configuration.

If you wish to prevent communication between the two, create two packet filter rules, one blocking packets from 192.168.2.0/24 to 192.168.3.0/24 and one blocking packets from 192.168.3.0/24 to 192.168.2.0/24.
    m.

Big Frickin Disclaimer:
    While I'm pretty sure, I can't guarantee that I know what I'm doing. There might be a better way to do this, and this way might actually suck. Make sure you understand the implications of what you're doing before trying to follow these directions.

It often helps troubleshooting if you have a good network map. Look here if you want my advice on how to draw one.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Untangler

Now, THAT, makes perfect sense to me! Many thanks for taking the time to draw out the diagrams. Sometimes, a picture says a thousand words! I feel really stupid, right about now. Too, I am sorry for the double post. I was extremely frustrated at the time. Thanks to you, and your networking 101 recap, the network is configured properly and all is well. Many, many, thanks for your assistance!

BTW.... How about those Asus RT-N16 routers. I know they're cheap ($74 - $90), and most reviews pertaining to their "stock" firmware (which I agree IS a bit clumsy) suck, but all-in-all, I was a little impressed with them. Quite shocked with the available features offered. Thank you again, for all your help!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123