Question Can't open new Yahoo Mail that have attachments

I have several users who have updated there Yahoo web mail accounts to the latest version that Yahoo is offering. Now they are unable to open emails that have attachments. This is not all the time, and it is a bit sporadic, as some emails with attachments they can open and download the attachments, and others they can not. It just says it is loading and then comes back and says to retry. This is a Yahoo message and not a browser message.

I have the latest version of Untangle with the Education Premium package. I have "yahoo.com" in the pass list for the web filter and I don't see any blocks in the firewall event logs for this traffic.

These same users are not having this problem outside of the school network. This is only an issue here at the school.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Take a look at Intrusion Prevention, there might be a false positive blocking the new email. Also since you have paid apps, call support as they can help resolve this issue.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Quote Originally Posted by jcoffin View Post
    Take a look at Intrusion Prevention, there might be a false positive blocking the new email. Also since you have paid apps, call support as they can help resolve this issue.

That is what it was. I was able to see #8734 being blocked and after I unblocked it, it worked just fine.

Thank you very much. My teachers and administration are very happy.

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.i was also lack of this issue.Now it's working fine.

Thanks, that helped me with an issue as well.