Master Untangler

Default Multi-WAN with Static Port Routes?

I have been digging but not found anything yet so wanted to post to see if someone else had tried this. I have a DSL WAN interface which does not have any Port blocking, like SMTP (25) but it's limited to 3Mbps due to where my home office is. I am looking at getting a Cable 30Mbps but it has Port blocking. I believe that I should be able to add both connections as WAN interafces, aka Multi-WAN. What I am trying to verify before I get to far down the road on this, can I setup Static Routes for Protocols, such as SMTP (25) to only use the DSL WAN interface which would be the External interface, for remote access, etc. but have all other internet traffic go over the second Cabel WAN? Thanks.

sorry, we do not support Multi-WAN routing by protocol at this time, only by IP.

Master Untangler

Are the any plans to support Multi-WAN Routing by Protocol?

UPDATE: Which IP address is used, the Public IP address (aka Destination) or the Internal IP address (aka Source)? In other words, could I have one machine, being my Mail Server, use the DSL (aka External/WAN) interface and everything else go through the Cable (aka WAN2) interface???
    Last edited by chmcwill; 01-17-2012 at 02:49 PM.