Default Open VPN problem

I've been wandering the forum looking for a solutiong, but nothing. I'm having problem to access internal resources trough OpenVPN. I can conect from outside, but cannot ping or access the server. Attached mi network diagram. The configuration is as follows: wan => untangle => linksys wireless router => lan.

No diagram attached, but is your linksys wireless router performing NAT? If so, then you're not going to get past it.
    m.

Big Frickin Disclaimer:
    While I'm pretty sure, I can't guarantee that I know what I'm doing. There might be a better way to do this, and this way might actually suck. Make sure you understand the implications of what you're doing before trying to follow these directions.

It often helps troubleshooting if you have a good network map. Look here if you want my advice on how to draw one.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

I tried to attach a diagram, and got a message, need 5 post count to be able to post it. Here it is: http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...nt=Netdiag.jpg What can I do?
    Last edited by dmorris; 04-20-2012 at 03:38 PM.

Untangle Ninja

how are we supposed to see anything in that tiny little image?

as mrunkel said though, if you are using the linksys as a router (which I can't tell from the diagram), then it's not going to work.

If the Untangle can't ping any of the lan devices, then neither can OpenVPN clients.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

I'll try to upload a bigger picture. So I have to remove the linksys router from the network. Does untangle support a third interface for wireless?

No, you don't have to remove the wireless router, you just need to integrate it properly. Log into it, give it a LAN IP address in the same range as Untangle's Internal interface, disable the DHCP service on the router, then plug Untangle's Internal interface into one of the SWITCH ports on the router, not the Internet port.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

I'll give it a try!