Default Two Internet Connections - Multi Wan - USE T1 for servers and DSL for users.

Hello All,

I am trying to complete the following setup, I need some help.

I have a T1 connection that is setup as the main gateway for the entire office, unfourtanely the connection is slow and we start having issues with our e-mail and the webserver. I want to use the T1 connection only for the webserver and database server and hopefully, use the DSL for all user clients.

I have three interfaces:

Internal (DHCP, router) network details:
    192.168.1.1 gateway
    Subnet 255.255.255.0
    Host Min 192.168.1.2
    Host Max 192.168.1.254

External (T1 connection configured with public IP address)

DMZ (configure as wan, DSL connection)

Basically I want that all user clients that are setup on 192.168.1.2 through 192.168.1.35 to use the dsl connection.

Also, the webserver and the database server should use the T1 connection as their internet connection. the ip range are server are as follow 192.168.1.101 through 192.168.102. Port 80 and 443 are forwarded to the webserver.

After doing reasearch, i was unable to complet this setup, i tried to use the Static routes. However, the connection would not work, and the router is always using (external interface) as the main gateway.

Someone has some input or recommendations, to resolve my issue.

Thank you very much for your help, !

WAN Balancer has source routing feature which will allow restricting LAN clients by IP to a specific WAN.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Untangler

+1 for WAN Balancer if you have that. I use it for a similar configuration to force some servers to use one WAN connection and everything else to use another. I'm in an area where internet connections go down from time to time so that, along with WAN Failover, is a great setup.