Untanglit

Default Web interface, packet filter

Hi all,

My original problem is from a Vista client I can connect to the Untangle and it goes green . I can access my internal clients only if i edit the HSOTS and LMHOSTS files. This is great fro my test network with 5 PC's not for my clients networks with over a 100!

I have read an tried to apply the forum help, i.e. yes i am exporting my entire subnet, yes i have upgraded my openvpn client and yes I have enabled the firewall rule for VPN net to internal pass all.

Heres my current problem. I have read that people suggest editing a packet filter rule to pass ping and netbios traffic etc. and that there is a web interface t this. Unfortunately I CANNOT FIND ANY REFERENCE TO WHERE THAT WEB ADDRESS OR PACKET FILTER SETTINGS ARE!

So if someone could help I would really appreciate it!

Thanks
    kenderkin
    Last edited by kenderkin; 06-11-2008 at 11:08 AM.

ITS IN CONFIG->NETWORKING->ADVANCED

if you are editing your hosts file it sounds like you have a DNS issue, not a connectivity issue. are you connecting via hostname or IP? do you have export DNS on?
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com