Default Kind of a special setup....

Okay so I have what I believe to be a kind of odd network setup that I really need to get working if possible. I'll just give a brief overview of what we're trying to do. I'm the IT support for a small group of dealerships, we have 5 locations and I have finally talked the management into letting me set up untangle boxes at all the locations instead of the old stuff they've been using. End game I'd like to have VPN's set up between all the stores but for now I just need to get routers operational. The only problem is that we use CDK as our dealer management software which if anybody has experience with CDK (formerly ADP) you'll know they are very picky and do not like you using anything but their provided hardware because of the way they VPN back to the datacenter. Just a quick rundown of how things work with this setup, we go from Internet>CDK cisco router>switch>PC's and printers. All the printers are networked and are ran on a seperate VLAN than the rest of the clients, currently using the Cisco box as the primary router to hand out DHCP and everything else things work just as expected. However once I introduce the untangle box I cannot ping anything on the vlan 75 the printers are on. I'll attach a picture of how I currently have things wired and maybe somebody on here will have an idea of how to make this work. I know this setup can work because it is already identical to this at another store except there is an old Linksys RV082 router running things there at the moment. I've set up a static route to the gateway of the vlan 75 network just as it is on the linksys however I keep getting this error when I ping a device on that network
    "Request timeout for icmp_seq 0
    36 bytes from 162-218-150-57.clearwave.com (162.218.150.57): Destination Net Unreachable
    Vr HL TOS Len ID Flg off TTL Pro cks Src Dst
    4 5 00 5400 0638 0 0000 3f 01 6a2a 192.168.10.191 205.190.114.33 "
    For some reason the ping request is getting all the way out to my ISP gateway which is the clearwave server thats responding to the ping.
    nom_network.jpg

I would contact support.

It sounds like the issue is that you can't ping a printer on vlan 75?
    Did you configure vlan interfaces?

Here are the basics of how VLANs work in Untangle: http://wiki.untangle.com/index.php/N...guration#VLANs
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

The vlan 75 is something that is managed on the CDK router because all the addresses in that particular network are on the other end of a VPN in a datacenter somewhere, and from the datacenter it comes back down the VPN to the device. In essence I am just needing the untangle box to be my gateway and hand out dhcp addresses, but still be able to communicate with the cisco router to get to the VPN's it is connected to. At our other store already set up like this it just works, the linksys box has no static routes or anything special set up it just hands out dhcp and thats it. Which is why I thought this would be simple but apparently not

I would contact support.

There is no way I can provide any insight without knowing how things are configured.

If Untangle is configured as a router it should not allow anything from the outside to the inside by default so the "CDK" router should not be able to reach anything on the internal network.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com