Default Cloudflare DDNS in v14.1

Hello,

Just wanted to check if Untangle no longer supports Cloudflare DDNS in version 14.1? I previously could select Cloudflare from the drop down but it didn't work on 14.0 because of a known Untangle bug (NGFW-12142 on Jira)

After upgrading to 14.1 - can't seem to find Cloudflare listed in the drop-down for DDNS providers anymore.

If Cloudflare is still supported, can anyone point me in the right direction for troubleshooting?

Cloudflare has changed their API, ddclient stable does not support the new Cloudflare API so we have removed Cloudflare from the list for now.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

ljr

If you'd like, you can use DNS-o-Matic, which is basically an aggregator for multiple dynamic DNS services. It would work like this: Untangle DDNS -> DNS-o-Matic -> Cloudflare DNS.

You give DNS-o-Matic your CloudFlare API key, and they do the updating for you.

Quick troubleshooting lesson: DNS-o-Matic requires the hostname "all.dnsomatic.com" in Untangle DDNS configuration.
    dmorris and Nonc0nform1st like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ljr View Post
    If you'd like, you can use DNS-o-Matic, which is basically an aggregator for multiple dynamic DNS services. It would work like this: Untangle DDNS -> DNS-o-Matic -> Cloudflare DNS.

You give DNS-o-Matic your CloudFlare API key, and they do the updating for you.

Quick troubleshooting lesson: DNS-o-Matic requires the hostname "all.dnsomatic.com" in Untangle DDNS configuration.
    Thank you for the suggestion! That's what I figured I would have to do given the API change. Will keep the Untangle DDNS config tip in mind when I get around to reconfiguring it over the weekend.

ljr

Pleasure. Shout here if you have issues getting it running.