Default No rules in Firewall but has Internet

Hello,

I just want to ask if is it possible that a specific local IP address (i.e 192.168.1.45) can access the Internet even if it has no rules allowed or indicated in the Firewall app? I've just upgraded from ver. 9 to ver. 12. In my previous version, this situation works perfect as "No rules in Firewall, No Internet access". But as I configure this version 12, I observed that all IP address inside 192.168.XXX.XXX can access the Internet even if it has no rules applied. Am I missing something with my configuration? Thank you in advance.

By the way WAN and LAN interface are all static.

9.4 was the same in this respect as 14.1, by default there is no restrictions outbound by default. You can add a rule which blocks all at the bottom of your ruleset and then add rules above to allow traffic. I generally do not recommend that as it is better to block traffic you wish to block specifically.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

But in my previous version which is yes 9.4, IP addresses that don't have Firewall rules cannot access the Internet even though they use my Untangle local IP as GW and DNS.

I worked on 9.4 and I can say by default config (I don't know about your specific config), outgoing was not blocked.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

I have this IP addresses that are configured inside the FW and configured what ports are open.