Default Route a internet ip request to a OpenVpn Client

Guys i have a problem and i need some help if what i want to do is doable.

I have 2 lines in work and the 2nd line is very small and acts as a backup line mainly.
    My problem relies that in company i have many automations including old school system like the security of the factory that can send only email messages with simple smtp. Smtp server has my provider only in the 2nd line and i had made 2 years now a wan balancer rule that anything that needs to go to smtp.xxxxx.xxx to go throw that line.
    All was ok but yesterday there was a huge failure in that line and it will be off till 10th of February.

Atm i cannot get mail from anything because i cannot reach that smtp server and i cannot use the 1st provider to reach the smtp server of the 2nd provider because of relay restrictions that provider has.

What i need to do is this. I have inhome the same provider that has the SMTP server and im connected to work Untangle to Untangle with all the lans to pass to my home and my home to work.

So i need a rule to put somewhere to say "Forward all the requests to this smtp to my home internet via my openvpn connection to work.

Is that doable?

Company lan is 10.0.0.0/24
    My Home lan is 192.168.5.0/24
    The ip that i get from work with openvpn is 172.16.113.6
    My Home Untangle has 192.168.5.1 and i can ping it from work untangle fine.

thx for your help

You can create a port forward rule to work from the internal out.

Something like.
    Condition: Destination port 25
    Action : new destination : your Untangle LAN IP at home.

Then on the Untangle at home, port forward port 25 from your work IP range to your provider SMTP.

It should work, might require some testing.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

didnt worked...

I have an idea to use NordVPN... i suppose some of the servers here in my own country will be in the provider that i need so it will let me to relay to it... i will try it now

Edit: Me and my luck... all NordVpn Servers are in the provider that i allready have in work in my big line...