Default Understanding Untangle - Interfaces

Hello -

I followed the advice in this thread: 39613-how-isolate-vlans-2.html (sorry, can't post links yet)

I have a firewall rule to block traffic from source (ANY Non-WAN) to destination (ANY Non-WAN). I have 2 lan interfaces on my Untangle Firewall...one is just a couple UniFi access points for all our devices. The other is a server, two NAS devices, and a Pi running some services. With this firewall rule, I don't get access between interfaces. But I'd like my WiFi devices to be able to access my Plex server, for example. This runs on port 32400. Do I create a firewall rule to allow traffic from any Non-WAN on port 32400 to destination IP of Plex Server? Would I put that above the block rule?

Thanks for the help! Lots of good info on these forums.

First rule matches wins, so yes just make a pass rule above the block rule. You've already defined it pretty well too, just add all the flags to get the detail you described here and you're gold.
    joshuam likes this.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

Thanks. That was my assumption, just wanted a sanity check on my method. I've been running Untangle for about 6 months now, but I've been mostly focused on the best implementation of the web filter. Finally getting around to cleaning up some other areas of my home network.