Default Misconfigured Filter Rules

Hi,
    WARNING: I'm VERY new to Untangle, your kindness and patience is appreciated

So I heard a lot about Untangle from another forum and figured I would give it a shot. I have a multi-site install coming up and figured they would be a good client to be the ginnea pig since it would cover just about everything: multi-site, web filtering, Failover WAN...etc. However, before I go and install their networks I want to try this out on my own home office network and sure enough its not working.

My network consists of 1 WAN(External) and 3 internal networks(Internal, Tech Savvy 1, Tech Savvy 2).

Internal should be able to access laterally (inside to inside) as well as outbound (inside to external)
    Tech Savvy 1 should be able to access laterally (Tech Savvy 1 to Tech Savvy 1) as well as outbound (Tech Savvy 1 to External)
    Tech Savvy 2 should be able to access laterally (Tech Savvy 2 to Tech Savvy 2) but not outbound (no internet access)
    Nothing from the outside should be able to access any of the internal networks.

Seems simple enough right? Well I've tried to create simple rules both based on interfaces and IP addresses and neither seemed to have worked. Here are my interfaces:
    interfaces.PNG

And here are the rules I've applied:
    filterRules.PNG

As a test, I am pinging the router's interface IP for the Tech Savvy 1 network from a client on the Internal network. That is ping 10.200.200.1 from my computer with an ip of 10.100.100.151. The ping is consistently replying. There is a switch between my client and the untangle, but it only has an uplink to the Internal network.

Where am I going wrong? any help you can provide to this n00b is much appreciated!

I come from a Cisco background, where nothing was really done under the hood. It seems to me that Untangle handles a lot of this for you (particularly with NAT translations) that I just dont see and while its nice to have things done for me, it makes it difficult for me to learn when I dont know EXACTLY whats happening.

by "pinging the router's interface IP" you mean Untangle's IP?

you should ping something else, pinging untangle itself and control of sessions destined to the local device is control via access rules.
    filter rules only affect traffic going *through* the untangle device
    Tech Savvy likes this.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Untangler

Where can I find access rules?

Quote Originally Posted by soldier View Post
    Where can I find access rules?
    /admin/index.do#config/network/advanced/access_rules
    Tech Savvy likes this.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com