Default VPN Failover, Open VPN

Looking to fix a little problem that occurred the other day.
    Due to environment, office remodel, Main site failed due to building power.
    The several Open VPN clients that connected to the main office can no longer communicate with each other.
    I would like to set up a 2nd and 3rd vpn server to connect to at different offices.
    This would allow the remote sites to communicate if the main office is down.
    Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

OpenVPN design is a spoke and hub layout. Where one location must be the central point. One solution is to use AWS to host the Untangle OpenVPN server instance since AWS has nearly zero down time.

Another solution is to switch to IPsec which has a star layout so any site is not a critical point.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Actually now that OpenVPN can be a client and a server at the same time, you can do a mesh with it too.

BUT... getting the road warriors into that mesh is a bit of a challenge. Honestly, I'd use SSTP for this, and control it with group policy. The end point for SSTP is just IIS, and you're free to deploy as many web server relays as required to achieve the redundancy, and all you need for the clients to connect is an A record with multiple IP addresses in it.

AWS is a decent idea too, though personally I prefer Azure. Concept is still the same, a cloud based system with the correct configuration will hope datacenters if required to stay online.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com