Default Over 1.2 million sessions in 24 hours - how do I diagnose?

Hello, I have the latest version of untangle on a fairly hefty server and noticed that I'm getting over 1.2+ million sessions every 24 hours for several weeks now. I have the appliance set to scan all sessions (none bypassed) but not sure how to determine where all the session are coming from or how to filter/drop them. Is there a way to block any "junk" sessions? It's been causing a DOS and slowing down the network considerably. I'm currently running a wifi network (AP mode) on it's own network card and an ethernet network also on it's own network card. My upsteam router/modem is running in bridge mode and all traffic is going straight to the untangle appliance. Does untangle have anything similar to Ciscos management frame protection? I'm new to using untangle and still trying to learn everything so any help in how to diagnose and block this is very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

BTW, this is a small home network with 3 users. Even though the session count is high, the bandwidth usage is low. Hope this helps. Thanks again.

Reports -> Network -> All Sessions

Figure out what they all are, and go fix them? There's no magic here, just information and troubleshooting.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

I would start with admin/index.do#reports?cat=network&rep=top-client-addresses to see which device is generating the most sessions. Then look at the device sessions in all sessions so see where it is going.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Hi sky-knight, You're kidding right? Are you sure there's no magic involved because I'd swear I heard there was? That's just great! Now I have to figure out what to do with all the wings of bat and eyes of newt! Let's hope I can return that Harry Potter wand I bought on Ebay. Just kidding. Thanks for the help.

Thanks jcoffin for the response. Got it. Anyone know if there's frame management protection functionality? Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by site.monitor View Post
    Anyone know if there's frame management protection functionality? Thanks again.
    No, generally that is only on high-end wireless access points.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Thanks for the information. I know what I'll be asking Santa (wife) for this year. I appreciate the response. Best wishes.