Default Work VPN at home

Hello Everyone,
    Tried to work from home this morning and was having some odd issues. My job uses a VPN called f5 big ip. I use a soft phone to take calls. It seems like the I was cutting out when trying to talk to users. There are 4 other people on my team and none of them were having the same issue. Speed Test was 525/23 and I was hardwired into my router. Untangle handles everything including my dchp and I use Pi Hole for DNS. I plugged directly into the modem and my problem went away. Just curious what troubleshooting I could do to resolve this. From my understanding the VPN uses port 443 SSL. It seems like I could of been dropping packets. My last job I used a SIP phone at home and everything worked great. I am not sure if there is a way to bypass untangle just for my work tablet.

Going over port 443 (HTTPS) is going to cause latency due to the filtering apps targeting HTTPS. I would bypass the VPN traffic by creating a bypass rule for the VPN my using the destination IP address for the rule.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Thank You! Ill give that a try. =D