Default Cannot access gateway in bridge mode

Hello all, strange issue here. I have a pfSense gateway in front of Untangle. So Modem --> pfSense --> Untangle --> Network. I know the main suggestion is to replace pf with ut but right now that is not an option. Untangle is in bridge mode, I have several VLAN's (and a LAGG interface that I had to get rid of because I don't think ut supports LAGG) that work fine. Untangle is filtering and handling traffic well. My issue is that I cannot reach my gateway VIA IP or reverse proxy. I have my gateway on as an example 192.168.1.1, 5.1, 10.1, 15.1 etc, and a reverse proxy of gateway.local. I can reach my gateway on 1 ip but not the rest, and I cannot access my reverse proxy. I will note that I have about 20 other reverse proxies set up the same that work, and the rest of the network is great, just this weird issue. I disabled all filtering with no luck. Its a "bridge" (I know its not really bridging but heh), so theoretically it should be transparent correct?

Thanks!!

correct. UT doesn't have LAG capability.
    And, you are on the right track, bridged router (brouter).

I assume all of those networks are /24.
    This is a routing issue. I think I would just add the routes, since there are many.
    Another option might be using the alias on the Interface.