Lightbulb OSPF won't come up! What the heck do i not have configured properly?

Hey guys, I've got a dilemma here. You see I have an Untangle firewall built on a VMware ESXI instance (just a lil lenovo tiny computer with vmware installed) I have configured a trunk port on my cisco 3750x switch which brings my vlans 10,40,50 up to the firewall. Vlan 10 is the computer VLAN, vlan 40 is the IOT vlan, and VLAN 50 is supposed to be a routed network off to my brothers house (via an MPLS epipe). In VMware i have setup the vswitch with different port groups of vlan10 vlan40 and vlan50. The modem that connects me to the MPLS circuit is connected to an access port on vlan 50 which then is trunked to the Untangle VM appliance. The interface on the untangle appliance has an IP assigned, and I can ping the other side. But yet the OSPF says you must have at least one OSPF network that is reachable. Dont quite get the logic here since I can ping the other end (layer2 is good). Its not like i can debug the ospf instance on the untangle firewall, as i dont know how to do that. Is there something im missing here? Forgot to add my brother on his end does see a neighbor on his router but on my end i dont see nada. (kinda sounds like an exstart kind of issue or one way OSPF). Anybody have a clue or has tried to do this sort of thing before?

ospf.jpg

ospf1.jpg

-Thanks,
    Thefox311

Oh so you know i have removed the MD5 Authentication on both ends to see if it was an AUTH issue but it is not.