Default Port forwarding issue, breaks when alias IP is used as source

So I'm trying to get a multi-server environment set up, where I need to pass data from multiple public IPs (assigned as aliases to the External interface) to specific servers. I'm trying (unsuccessfully) to 1:1 NAT following the wiki. Untangle (16.4.1) is dropping all unsolicited traffic to the forward destination as long as I use any modifier deeper than "External Interface". The host is still able to access the internet and pass traffic like a normal machine, though.

Screenshot_58.png

Not sure what I'm doing wrong here, although this is my first time trying to route traffic from more than one public IP to a single host. I fell back to just a single IP to try to narrow down the fault and it still happens. I've even got a bypass rule set just to be certain nothing in the rack is messing with it.
    Last edited by thecomputerdude; 01-26-2022 at 10:52 PM.
    Jason Russell
    Xtremission LLC

Source address is wrong... that's the problem.

Three flags to a fully formed port forward rule remains, as always...

1.) Destination Address or Destined Local
    2.) Protocol
    3.) Destination Port

Any less than this invites over-match, and more invites under-match, both conditions require understanding before deploying.

Source Address matches the client's IP address on connect, destination address matches the client's destination on connection, that is the IP on Untangle.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com