Default Traffic to Amazon/Blink returns invalid_block when trying to add camera

I'm trying to re-add a Blink camera to my Blink Sync after removing it. Connections to Amazon/Blink servers are getting blocked with the "invalid_blocked" filter prefix when viewing Network->Blocked Sessions. Untangle is used as the router and connects to my ISP's ONT.

From what I've found, it sounds like "invalid_blocked" indicates that the traffic is not part of a session, but I'm not sure why that's the case or what I should do to allow the traffic to reach Amazon/Blink servers successfully.

Home Network.png

Master Untangler

Do you have a policy for IOT ? Have you tried a bypass rule for that device to see if it works or doesn't after ?
    Started Youtube Channel, Have a question about Untangle Ask me : jason @ jasonslab.ca
    https://www.youtube.com/c/jasonslabvideos << Please like and subscribe, helps me out !!

I've tried a bypass rule for specific devices (phone, tablet) and I've also tried a bypass rule for the entire IOT VLAN Interface. No luck.

Master Untangler

Quote Originally Posted by RobM View Post
    I've tried a bypass rule for specific devices (phone, tablet) and I've also tried a bypass rule for the entire IOT VLAN Interface. No luck.
    Hey Rob, are you able to show us some screen shots at all ?
    Started Youtube Channel, Have a question about Untangle Ask me : jason @ jasonslab.ca
    https://www.youtube.com/c/jasonslabvideos << Please like and subscribe, helps me out !!

Here's a screen shot of the bypass rules. I created rules for both the specific device I'm using and the interface it uses.
    BypassRules.PNG

Here's a screen shot of the Blocked Sessions report. Oddly, they show Bypassed false. Should I be configing the bypass somewhere other than the Bypass Rules tab from the previous screenshot?
    Invalid_Blocked.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by dashpuppy View Post
    Hey Rob, are you able to show us some screen shots at all ?
    I've attached screen shots of the bypass rules and the Blocked Sessions in post #5. The sessions show Bypassed false despite being in the Bypass Rules. Maybe I need to configure the bypass differently. Any thoughts?

Master Untangler

I've attached screen shots of the bypass rules and the Blocked Sessions in post #5. The sessions show Bypassed false despite being in the Bypass Rules. Maybe I need to configure the bypass differently. Any thoughts?
    Move it to the top ? can you post screen shot of the bypass rule ?

Quote Originally Posted by dashpuppy View Post
    Move it to the top ? can you post screen shot of the bypass rule ?
    Here's a screenshot of the current rules (one is new since the previous screenshot).

bypass.PNG

Rule 1 should bypass traffic for the entire IOT interface while Rule 2 and Rule 3 target specific devices on the IOT network just in case.

Master Untangler

Here's a screenshot of the current rules (one is new since the previous screenshot).

Rule 1 should bypass traffic for the entire IOT interface while Rule 2 and Rule 3 target specific devices on the IOT network just in case.
    bypas.jpg

Like this ?