Untangler

Default VPN setup help needed

If somebody could point me in the right direction please. I need a VPN that will work for most outgoing connections, but not all. I have web & mail servers that need to be seen on their current IP, but a number of users that need to have their sessions completely encrypted for privacy/security reasons.
    TIA,
    RC

Untangler

Quote Originally Posted by RainCaster View Post
    If somebody could point me in the right direction please. I need a VPN that will work for most outgoing connections, but not all. I have web & mail servers that need to be seen on their current IP, but a number of users that need to have their sessions completely encrypted for privacy/security reasons.
    TIA,
    RC
    Tag the devices that need VPN as "tunnel" and enable that rule in your tunnel app.

That Which Lurks Below

Quote Originally Posted by MP715 View Post
    Tag the devices that need VPN as "tunnel" and enable that rule in your tunnel app.
    Tunnel VPN is the only VPN app we have that will connect to anonymizing/privatizing services like Nord VPN, PrivateInternetAccess, &c.

Routing via tags isn't always completely reliable. If it's entire devices that need to be subject to the tunnel — i.e., 'this server never uses the tunnel, that computer always uses it' — then it's better to create your Tunnel VPN routing rules using the condition Source Address is [device IP]. You can place the specific 'route normally' rules above the general 'use the tunnel' rule, with the latter having no conditions at all.
    MP715 likes this.
    Græme Ravenscroft • Technical Marketing Engineer
    ('gram', like the unit of measurement)
    he/him
    Please don't reboot your NGFW.
    How can we make Arista ETM products better?