Thread: help

Default help

If I have untangle firewall open port forwarding on and I can't get anything thur it what would cause it not to work everything is to be subneted behind the firewall and staticly assisted ip's so why would untangle not work at all but let internet in

Do you have the firewall configured to block all by default? How do you have the port forwarding configured?

Posting Screen shots of your rules/forwards and describing your network setup will be the fastest way of helping you get this sorted.

Welcome to the Forums!
    Vote here to have wireless included in Untangle.

ok I had the box set up as a router for cyber defense competion so at the end of it it was easied but I am trying to figure out how it didn't work. dns was an 2003 a web server was ubuntu. dhcp was off dns was off on the untangle box.

Still going to need more detail.

What was failing? Could you ping by Name, IP Address, browse by IP address???

There are several things that can be done to troubleshoot different problems. Just don't want to start throwing out stuff for you to start chasing until I know better what it is we're chasing.

Could you post some screen shots of your port forward rules, packet filter rules and firewall rules?
    Vote here to have wireless included in Untangle.

box got erased so have it i was just wandering oh well new problem