Exclamation SSL FTP blocked in bridge mode

Hello,

I discovered that Untangle 6.02 is blocking SSL FTP transfers when it's running in Bridge mode, and the Firewall is OFF. To troubleshoot the problem, I tried turning off all the running modules in Untangle, and it still didn't work. I had read that Virus blocker was causing problems with a 5.x version, but it was turned off. After nothing worked, the final fix was for me to disconnect UT from the network. Once I disconnected it, I tried the SSL FTP and it worked fine.

I now have UT connected to my PC only to try to get this resolved. We use CuteFTP to connect to a WS_FTP server, and it just sits there at "exchanging keys" and then errors out that it can't connect. Any suggestions for how this can be corrected? From what I was told, ports 65000 to 65030 need to be open to allow SSL FTP to work in PASV mode. I like UT, but if I can't get this FTP problem fixed, it's useless to me as we're a non-profit that has to use SSL FTP to bill the State government for our services. Thanks!

Since I posted this, I've tried some additional troubleshooting. I removed everything from the rack, and was still unable to connect to the remote FTP server. I then added everything back in with default settings, and couldn't connect. The last thing I tried was a reboot of the UT system, but that didn't help either.

Untangle Ninja

Hi!

try adding a paket filter.
    Action Allow
    Code:
    Type                          Value    
    Destination address      Ip-of-ftpserver
    GL

Thanks for the response, WebFooL. I did add the packet filter as you suggested, but am still having the same problem.

I'm also unable to get SFTP to work. FTP functions ok. Any suggestions on how to get FTP/SSL to work?