Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

amac,

yes I'm receiving mail from Untangle fine. No, it's not in the junk folder. Actually, it never even got to my mail server. I was monitoring my mail queue when I released the quarantine mail.

Try using a real address that won't be blocked by the email server like the "untangle@local.domain" Like the actual address.
    And you may want to check out the exim logs:
    http://forums.untangle.com/showthread.php?t=801

amac,

it's a real email address from one of the vendor. I'm receiving and sending mail through my mail server. So, it's not my mail server.

Are you getting quarantine notifications from the Untangle Server?

Does the Untangle Server pass the Email Test in Config > Email?

No, I didn't get any quarantine notification from the Untangle server. I saw it from the quarantine screen on the server. Yes, Untangle server passed the email test in config.

Go to http://your_untangle_server/quarantine and enter your email address. This should send you a quarantine message.

Let us know if this succeeds or fails.

this is what I get when I submit my email address.

Digest email sent to "cojo@cojo-online.com". Please wait for the email and follow instructions

But, I did not get any mail in my account.

I would look at doing what dmorris just suggested in another post, check your mail logs on Untangle:
    "You just have to find a valid SMTP relay that will let untangle send mail if your ISP blocks the untangle server from sending mail directly.
    try using your email server's internal IP minus the authentication and set your mail server to allow relaying from the untangle server's IP
    ps - you can drop to the command line and read the mail logs in /var/log/exim4/ and check the queue with 'mailq'"
    That way you can see if the mail ever left Untangle, if so, where it went. If not, it should say why as well....

amac,

it's not SMTP relay problem. Because, I'm able to receive mail from outside my network. I'm just not getting quarantine mail after I released them from the Untangle server.

cojo,

I think you are having relay problems. Maybe not from your email server but rather from your Untangle Server. If you would have said that you received the quarantine message then I would agree with you. Check your email settings in config > email. Also, check the mail logs in /var/log/exim4/ and check the queue with 'mailq' as amac suggested dmorris' suggestion.

We're here to help my friend. Not to send you on wild goose chases. If you want to post the log then we will be happy to take a look.

Good Luck.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast