Default Nonstandard VPN client port

Trying to connect to a VPN over port 443, but traffic is not exiting the WAN interface. I can see it leaving the client, going into the LAN interface, but never exits the WAN.

I added the following rule hoping it would allow the traffic, but it does not. I also moved it right above the last deny line. Is there another location that UDP traffic over port 443 may be blocked?

Screenshot_2020-08-18 Untangle - untangle.png

You will need to also move the GUI from the default port of 443. I'm assuming you have moved the OpenVPN port already.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Even for a client behind the firewall?

Btw, I fixed this by adding a by-pass rule. Removed the advanced access rules and with the by-pass rule traffic flowed as expected. I put in a rule specific to the external VPN IP & protocol.

Sorry one last response before I move on. I think I understand your question and I may not have been totally clear in my original post. A client behind the firewall was attempting to connect to a remote vpn server. The untangled server in question was neither the vpn client or server.

The traffic was getting held up somewhere in untangled. I have Application Control, Web Filter, Bandwidth Control, Firewall, Ad Blocker, Reports, Intrusion Detection installed. I couldn't see the blocks happening. But as I type this I only checked App Control, Web Filter and Firewall.

Then nothing is needed for out going sessions. WebFilter is probably affecting your outgoing VPN so I would bypass WebFilter using a policy rule.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com