Untangler

Default 3CX Admin Console not accessible from the outside after upgrade to 16.0.1

Good Morning - Last night one of my Untangles updated to 16.0.1 with apparently no issues as everything appears to be working this morning. Our telephone (3CX) vendor just contacted me and said they can no longer login to our Admin console. I checked and the necessary port forwarding rules are still in place and everything else appears to be working fine. I can access it from inside the network. Is there something else I can check? It is just an https://fqdn.xx.xx.us address. Thank you in advance for your help.

Untangler

Update...my users cannot access our IFD of Dynamics 365 either. It almost appears as if Port Forwarding is not working. I can see the port forwarded session from my home computer and it does not appear to be blocked but I cannot connect to the site from home.

When running the connection tests from the interface, I see 'Connection Refused'. Why would that occur? I also see an error 'DNS fwd/rev mismatch:'. Not sure if that was there before or not to be honest.
    Last edited by ABerndt; 10-20-2020 at 06:52 AM. Reason: Added more clarification

Untangler

Please disregard this thread. I reposted with more information.