Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Quote Originally Posted by jcoffin View Post
    As stated in the other thread, current subscriptions do not change. It's only new purchases that the subscriptions change.
    But some of the really old Home subs will be sunsetted at some point. But, that point isn't announced yet.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

Master Untangler

Quote Originally Posted by jcoffin View Post
    As stated in the other thread, current subscriptions do not change. It's only new purchases that the subscriptions change.
    You say they are not changing but UT is also EOL my current plan so I am forced to go on the $150 plan to get the same features i am paying $50 for now. I have no option to purchase further years on my current plan. My plan ends in april and at that time the Home complete plan i have is going to already be EOL so I will be forced onto the new plans. That is a 3x price increase in one year. I could see the price going up by double to cover costs and such but 3x is really bad.

This is what was stated before:
    Quote Originally Posted by hpaunet View Post
    Home Pro users can continue with their subscriptions. We have not set a date to EOL Home Pro. We will be doing an EOL for the very very old, Home Complete packages, which is a couple of versions back. So if you like your Home Pro subscription, it will still renew.
    Last edited by De_Lemon; 11-25-2021 at 11:32 PM.

Untanglit

My HomePro (50) expired earlier this year and was renewed... I think your fine.

Master Untangler

HomePro is not EOL while Home Complete is
    donhwyo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hpaunet View Post
    Home Pro users can continue with their subscriptions. We have not set a date to EOL Home Pro. We will be doing an EOL for the very very old, Home Complete packages, which is a couple of versions back. So if you like your Home Pro subscription, it will still renew.

Home Protect is a reset to us. We spent a lot of time on feedback.untangle.com reaching out personally, and running surveys and asking for how our partners would prefer us to make more apps available. Home Protect is not intended to try and be Home Pro at all. It's a step back to review what our home users are really looking for. The two packages are based on feedback that fits the majority cases. Of course, we'll never nail it so that everyone has exactly what they need, but we've been listening and Home Protect is entirely based on customer feedback.
    I don't get that Home Complete is some versions back. I am on the latest version of untangle.
    I miss something? How can i retain my subscription? I have autorenew to ON and my licence upgrades every year.

Quote Originally Posted by bluechris View Post
    I don't get that Home Complete is some versions back. I am on the latest version of untangle.
    I miss something? How can i retain my subscription? I have autorenew to ON and my licence upgrades every year.
    Home Complete is EOL, the only sub Untangle has ever in its history EOL'd. It will run until it's expiration and then simply stop. EOL means you cannot renew it, you'll have to purchase a different subscription to continue. If your Home Complete renews, or can be renewed now... do so? It'll stop when it stops. That is your expiration date, it's not going to just fall over dead at an arbitrary time, each sub terminates when it terminates.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718