Untanglit

Default I'm getting self signed certs from untangle?

So I have never turned on SSL inspection. I double checked and its not on. Occasionally for no rhyme or reason specific pages will be broken because untangle will be

Visiting an untrustworthy website has been prevented
    One or more of this website's certificates are invalid, so we can't guarantee its authenticity. This happens when the website's owner hasn't updated the certificate in time, or if it's a fake site created by scammers. Visiting a website like this makes you more vulnerable to attack.

You were protected from visiting this website by Kaspersky security. You can close this window with no risk.

Detected at: 12/2/2020 8:08:08 AM Hide details

URL: support.gemini.com

Reason: The certificate chain is not complete
    I will look at the cert and it was issued by untangle. The only way to get around the issue it to connect to a VPN and then it works fine (essentially bypassing untangle)

Block pages, something gets blocked you get Untangle's HTTPs management site, which is using Untangle's self signed certificate.

But, in this case because your browser thinks you're going to somewhere else, the certificate will never match, so what you're seeing is normal, and utterly unavoidable.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

It's a page with a blocked iframe html element, usually for an ad.

Given the total inability of ad networks to police their inventory and keep out bad actors, most of the times you see this it's probably saved your system from javascript takeover ads, drive by downloads, or similar.
    Five time Microsoft ASP.Net MVP managing a Lenovo RD330 / E5-2420 / 16GB with Untangle 16.5 to protect a 1Gbps fiber link for ~450 residential college students and associated staff and faculty