Default NG Firewall Complete Home

I have been using Untangle at Home since 2016 and was just made aware of the new options being offered. I currently pay $5 a month for my subscription that is listed as NG Firewall Complete Home. Is this different than the HomePro license that was offered until late last year?

Yes, that was the original Home sub, long since discontinued and I believe the first sub to simply not be renewable. HomePro came after it, and has also been discontinued.

Now you have Home Protect, and Home Protect plus. Differences are all on the website: https://www.untangle.com/solutions/untangle-at-home/
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

What were the features of Home Pro vs Firewall Complete? Were they both the same price?

I am just wondering why I never was migrated to Pro and now it is to late.

Untangle never migrates anyone. You have the subscription you have, until you change it. Home Complete is the first Untangle subscription to ever be sunsetted. So you can't even renew it. HomePro will likely follow suit.

In the past Untangle has halted sale of subscription, but existing users can simply renew forever. Since you can't renew, you're left choosing a new subscription to suit your needs. The largest catch? Home Protect is device limited, just like the rest of Untangle's subscriptions. Home Complete and Homepro were not.

Home Protect is still $50, and has most of the features Home Complete had but it's also limited to 50 devices. Protect Plus takes you up to 150 devices, plus adds the missing apps.
    CMcNaughton likes this.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com