Untanglit

Default Unable to open the web admin page from anywhere, including locally

Hello guys

I'd really need someone's help here. It's been few days I cannot access the web admin page anymore. I made no change to the configuration, but it's like this since I had to keep it off for a while due to a power outage.

Everything else seems to work fine (at least the routing part), but no way to access the admin page. I can SSH to the box at least but not sure where I can look for errors. The admin page doesn't even load when you access directly from the machine itself (it's not a VM), it just returns the message "the page refused to connect".

Already rebooted it twice but unfortunately didn't help. Any hints how to troubleshoot it further?

Thanks a lot

Untanglit

Quote Originally Posted by Carva View Post
    Hello guys

I'd really need someone's help here. It's been few days I cannot access the web admin page anymore. I made no change to the configuration, but it's like this since I had to keep it off for a while due to a power outage.

Everything else seems to work fine (at least the routing part), but no way to access the admin page. I can SSH to the box at least but not sure where I can look for errors. The admin page doesn't even load when you access directly from the machine itself (it's not a VM), it just returns the message "the page refused to connect".

Already rebooted it twice but unfortunately didn't help. Any hints how to troubleshoot it further?

Thanks a lot
    don't know if that might help

Screenshot from 2021-04-27 20-18-49.png

Untanglit

Never mind. Figured that out myself. When restarting the apache2 service I was getting an error "cannot access directory /var/log/apache2". That folder was missing from the system for whatever reason. I created it manually, restarted apache2 and now it's working fine. Go figure...

Nice!
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com