Question GoDaddy Sign In not Working

One of my clients texted in to report an issue with not being able to log in to their GoDaddy Account. I am seeing the same behavior on my network. We both have Untangle NG Firewall... I have tried disabling Threat Prevention, Web Filter, Firewall, etc trying to see what is blocking this page from loading properly. It I browse this site with my mobile phone, it works like a champ, so I am thinking something in Untangle is blocking.

Anyone else seeing this or seen this before? Suggestions?... I tried adding this site to many of the "Pass Sites' with no success.

Attached Images Attached Images

Untangler

Take a look at web filter for the Godaddy.com domain and the CDN that provides images. I am not seeing the same behavior here. I just did a quick looking and Godaddy is hosting their own property and seeing this as one of their CDN's at wsimg.com. Do you have any DNS filtering / blocking?

https://downdetector.com/status/go-daddy/map/ Looks like there are issues on their systems.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Yeah, I've got a client that uses them for pop mail.... it's bad. Real bad today.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

Quote Originally Posted by RonV42 View Post
    Take a look at web filter for the Godaddy.com domain and the CDN that provides images. I am not seeing the same behavior here. I just did a quick looking and Godaddy is hosting their own property and seeing this as one of their CDN's at wsimg.com. Do you have any DNS filtering / blocking?
    Thanks RonV42... it was because both networks were configured to use Comodo Secure DNS Servers... changed back to Comcast and now the GoDaddy login site works/loads. Thank you!!