Default Slowness issues with 16.3.2 and Untangle Command Center?

I have five appliances in Untangle Command Center. Three of those are on 16.3.2. Two of those upgraded to 16.3.2 and one is a fresh install yesterday. The remaining two appliances are 15.1.2 and 16.3.

The 16.3.2 appliances are slow, very very slow, when loading in Untangle Command Center via remote access and when under moderate (like in the yellow on CPU) load. I mean I can open a session, walk away to do some tasks, come back and still wait for the modules to load. For network traffic, it comes to a crawl on large downloads or many clients.

1) 16.3.2 - ToM appliance - 1 min, 38 sec to load the dashboard and 31.1 seconds each time I click on an app, etc.
    2) 16.3.2 - JDB appliance - 1 min, 15 sec to load the dashboard and 17.36 seconds each time I click on an app, etc.
    3) 16.3.2 - SPD appliance - 1 min, 20 sec to load the dashboard and 55.69 seconds each time I click on an app, etc.

4) 15.1.2 - INP appliance - 23.35 seconds to load the dashboard and 05.00 seconds each time I click an app, etc.
    5) 16.3.0 - CNO appliance - 22.1 seconds to load the dashboard and 04.69 seconds each time I click an app, etc.

The 16.3.2 appliances appear as if they are "painting" the stats and modules. Load, wait, load, wait, load, wait. The non .2 appliance modules appear all at once.

I opened a premium support ticket for the ToM appliance but was told it was QOS settings then the web cache module. When I stated that these settings have been the same for years, I was told to reload the appliance. I politely declined given the fact that I have multiple appliances running the .2 update and very slow speeds.

Just wondering if this was being seen anywhere else and if anybody had some suggestions. Thanks!

Have you resolved this problem?
    Getting same performance issues that you describe.

I too am experiencing slowness when accessing 16.3.2 appliances through the Command Center. Watching the dashboard load is painful. I configured a brand new Z6 today and have the issue so I doubt a fresh reload is going to help. Hoping for a solution soon.

Nope, still pretty slow. Just deployed a brand new install on Sunday and it is laggy as well.
    --
    "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates
    https://www.johndball.com

Untangler

Same issues, over 50 firewalls on Command Center with the same slowness and no answers from Untangle.