Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 92
  1. #31
    Master Untangler
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    164

    Default

    It's not loud at all. I dont notice it..
    dashpuppy likes this.

  2. #32
    Master Untangler
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    931

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by defcomllc View Post
    It's not loud at all. I dont notice it..
    Mines in a rack, with the door closed. I don't hear it either. The switch "was" loud, but silent now

  3. #33
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    2

    Default

    What is the 16.5.1 about and why can't we update through the webinterface?

    https://www.untangle.com/cmd/downloa...irewall/16.5.1

  4. #34
    Untangler
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mkun View Post
    What is the 16.5.1 about and why can't we update through the webinterface?

    https://www.untangle.com/cmd/downloa...irewall/16.5.1
    I am assuming that the upgrade isn't showing up for you, correct? if that's the case, be patient. They push the updates out in waves, it will be available to you in due time.

    16.5 Change log: https://wiki.untangle.com/index.php/16.5_Changelog
    dashpuppy likes this.

  5. #35
    Untangler jcoffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lake Tahoe
    Posts
    9,766

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mkun View Post
    What is the 16.5.1 about and why can't we update through the webinterface?
    https://wiki.untangle.com/index.php/...ade_version.3F
    dashpuppy likes this.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

  6. #36
    Untangler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    605

    Default

    Basically useless info in the change log.
    16.5.1
    Minor security updates.

    I see Untangle (or Arista) will be at RSA 2022 June 6. I bet 17.0 will drop by then. LOL

  7. #37
    Master Untangler
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    145

    Default

    June 16th and still nothing


    Quote Originally Posted by donhwyo View Post
    Basically useless info in the change log.
    16.5.1
    Minor security updates.

    I see Untangle (or Arista) will be at RSA 2022 June 6. I bet 17.0 will drop by then. LOL

  8. #38
    Untangler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    605

    Default

    They must be having too much trouble changing the color. LOL

    I hope it doesn't mean they are going to drop us for some other product. I still have four years left on my license. LOL

  9. #39
    Master Untangler
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    931

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donhwyo View Post
    They must be having too much trouble changing the color. LOL

    I hope it doesn't mean they are going to drop us for some other product. I still have four years left on my license. LOL

    Where is this V17 you predicted :P lol !

  10. #40
    Untangler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    605

    Default

    My crystal ball is stuck on debian buster. Wishing for that to upgrade too.
    mikeyscott likes this.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2