Default Post-upgrade issues w/ excessive DNS requests coming from internal interface?

After upgrading the other day to the latest codebase, I noticed that my bandwidth report was through the roof. After doing some investigating, I saw that the internal interface was showing abnormally high DNS traffic. After I couldn't figure out how to resolve, I decided to reboot. Once I rebooted, this "mystery traffic" disappeared. Here's a screenshot:DNS_Firewall.png

I opened a ticket w/ support but have not heard anything back from them. Any thoughts out there?

Support has been no help in discovering what is causing this. I am seeing the issue again. I'd like to have support look at it before I reboot to resolve again. This is insane. I'm seeing 100MB of DNS traffic passing from the internal interface with a destination of the internal interface on a regular basis when this occurs. Is nobody else seeing this on their updated firewalls?

Master Untangler

Quote Originally Posted by mrjlturner View Post
    Support has been no help in discovering what is causing this. I am seeing the issue again. I'd like to have support look at it before I reboot to resolve again. This is insane. I'm seeing 100MB of DNS traffic passing from the internal interface with a destination of the internal interface on a regular basis when this occurs. Is nobody else seeing this on their updated firewalls?
    I haven't seen anything like this at all.
    Started Youtube Channel, Have a question about Untangle Ask me : jason @ jasonslab.ca
    https://www.youtube.com/c/jasonslabvideos << Please like and subscribe, helps me out !!