Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Master Untangler
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    134

    Default Feature request / Suggest Idea access

    Hi all,

    when I go to https://feedback.untangle.com this page pops out

    feature request.png

    When I click on any link in the Feedback board it takes me to Command Center where I login but the page is blank.
    If I login to Command Center first and click on Suggest Idea it takes me to the same page as picture above and the same thing happens.

    Any ideas?

  2. #2
    Untangler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    522

    Default

    Try this link. It is working for me.
    https://untanglengfirewall.featureupvote.com/

  3. #3
    Master Untangler
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    134

    Default

    It's the same thing happening. I cleared cache in the browser (Chrome) previously. When I try Edge it's working but not in Chrome. Thanks for the link.

  4. #4
    Untangler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    522

    Default

    I know it doesn't help but it works with chrome on ubuntu. So maybe some chrome security feature or untangle rule is blocking it.

  5. #5
    Master Untangler
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    134

    Default

    It would be rather strange for untangle rule to block literally itself Edge is working, so no problem. I'll deep dive into Chrome later to see what's holding it down not to show the web page properly.

  6. #6
    Untangler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soldier View Post
    It would be rather strange for untangle rule to block literally itself Edge is working, so no problem..
    Untangle wouldn't block by default but maybe some setting you have applied? Reports are easy to look at and might save some hair. LOL

  7. #7
    That Which Lurks Below
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Hi, everybody!

    You need to log into your Command Center account to be able to access the Feedback site. We changed that a few months ago with the intention of reducing the amount of anonymous suggestions & upvotes.

  8. #8
    Untangler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gravenscroft View Post
    Hi, everybody!

    You need to log into your Command Center account to be able to access the Feedback site. We changed that a few months ago with the intention of reducing the amount of anonymous suggestions & upvotes.
    If you read his post you will see he did login.

    Quote Originally Posted by soldier View Post
    Hi all,

    when I go to https://feedback.untangle.com this page pops out

    feature request.png

    When I click on any link in the Feedback board it takes me to Command Center where I login but the page is blank.
    If I login to Command Center first and click on Suggest Idea it takes me to the same page as picture above and the same thing happens.

    Any ideas?
    About the only place you didn't post this is "Latest Forum News". Well maybe it was there but we can't see it because there are so many old "Untangle Offices and Support Closure for anouncments".

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2