Master Untangler

Default Feature request / Suggest Idea access

Hi all,

when I go to https://feedback.untangle.com this page pops out

feature request.png

When I click on any link in the Feedback board it takes me to Command Center where I login but the page is blank.
    If I login to Command Center first and click on Suggest Idea it takes me to the same page as picture above and the same thing happens.

Any ideas?

Untangler

Try this link. It is working for me.
    https://untanglengfirewall.featureupvote.com/

Master Untangler

It's the same thing happening. I cleared cache in the browser (Chrome) previously. When I try Edge it's working but not in Chrome. Thanks for the link.

Untangler

I know it doesn't help but it works with chrome on ubuntu. So maybe some chrome security feature or untangle rule is blocking it.

Master Untangler

It would be rather strange for untangle rule to block literally itself Edge is working, so no problem. I'll deep dive into Chrome later to see what's holding it down not to show the web page properly.

Untangler

Quote Originally Posted by soldier View Post
    It would be rather strange for untangle rule to block literally itself Edge is working, so no problem..
    Untangle wouldn't block by default but maybe some setting you have applied? Reports are easy to look at and might save some hair. LOL

That Which Lurks Below

Hi, everybody!

You need to log into your Command Center account to be able to access the Feedback site. We changed that a few months ago with the intention of reducing the amount of anonymous suggestions & upvotes.

Untangler

Quote Originally Posted by gravenscroft View Post
    Hi, everybody!

You need to log into your Command Center account to be able to access the Feedback site. We changed that a few months ago with the intention of reducing the amount of anonymous suggestions & upvotes.
    If you read his post you will see he did login.

Quote Originally Posted by soldier View Post
    Hi all,

when I go to https://feedback.untangle.com this page pops out

feature request.png

When I click on any link in the Feedback board it takes me to Command Center where I login but the page is blank.
    If I login to Command Center first and click on Suggest Idea it takes me to the same page as picture above and the same thing happens.

Any ideas?
    About the only place you didn't post this is "Latest Forum News". Well maybe it was there but we can't see it because there are so many old "Untangle Offices and Support Closure for anouncments".