Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Trilead VM Explorer
    Great software for backup and management of virtual machines. The free version has no scheduler but works also as hot-backup software (backup machines while running). And most important: works with free version of ESXi!!!

ZeroShell
    Linux based firewall distro with many features (DNS, QoS, RADIUS, OpenVPN, ...) that I use because it can manage WAN failover and loadbalance but most important can handle 3G modem connections (that I must use to failover since I don't have any other option)

GLPI
    GLPI is the Information Resource-Manager with an additional Administration- Interface. You can use it to build up a database with an inventory for your company (computer, software, printers...). It has enhanced functions to make the daily life for the administrators easier, like a job-tracking-system with mail-notification and methods to build a database with basic information about your network-topology.

Untangler

Any suggestion for a sub. for truecrypt that does whole dive protection for a USB? The drive has to be able to be open on any OS (linux, Mac Windows).

Also, best way to wipe a USB flash. I know DBAN is not effective for this as flash works differently. Besides physical destruction. I use MS and Mint. Free also please.

Thanks!
    Not this crap again.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789