Master Untangler

Default Tiny IP PBX software for linux?

I am looking at throwing together a cheap bare bones voip setup for a client. Basically they have 5 locations and I want to get 5 linksys pap2t ATA adapters one for each location. I then want to have all these tied to a minimalistic SIP server that all it does is handle internal extension routing.

Does anyone know of a very minimalistic linux software package that could do this? I am trying to stay away from Asterisk because it has way more features than needed.

Thanks

Untangler

Try pbx in a flash. www-pbxinaflash-com

trixbox is a nice one. we sell it and it works very well.
    www.nexgenappliances.com
    Toll Free: 866-794-8879
    UNTANGLE STAR PARTNER
    Follow us at spiceworks!

I know you said you don't want to go with Asterisk because it has too many features, but you don't have to use them all I would second PBX in a flash, put it on a $199 Acer Aspire Revo (Nerdvittles tells you how).

You could also do a hosted solution and not have to worry about hardware. This would probably be the least complicated solution.

Also, are you sure you want to go with a pap2t? For a similar cost you could get a decent IP phone and have the flexibility of adding more extensions as needed.

Master Untangler

I think I'm going to play around with the voip build of DDWRT. Apparently it includes whats called a SIP proxy that will do exactly what I want.

The reason I want to go with pap2t is so we can add the line to all phones with our current pbx systems.

If you are looking for tiny PBX, look at something called Askozia. It is formated to look like m0n0wall and it fits on a 64mb flash card.
    “Most good programmers do programming not because they expect to get paid or get adulation by the public, but because it is fun to program.” - Linus Torvalds